Natália Bastos de Sá Rodrigues
Lawyer specialized in contracts, projects and compliance, with experience in infrastructure and construction segments.
Natália has experience as in-house lawyer in legal departments of companies in the infrastructure, construction, logistics, railway operations and industries segments.
She is a Legal Researcher at the IBMEC/SP Arbitration Research Center and IBMEC/SP Media and Internet Research Center (WebLab). Coach of the IBMEC/SP team at the National Arbitration Competition.
- Master student in Civil Law at the Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC/SP).
- Postgraduate degree in Corporate Law from Brazilian Institute of Capitals Market (IBMEC/SP).
- Bachelor of Law from the Federal Rural University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRRJ).
- Co-author of the article “‘Solar Taxation’: what you need to know to talking about it”, (Jota, 2020).
- Author of the article “Charlie Hebdo: The indigest cover of the Women's World Cup” (Jota, 2019).
- Author of the article “CPMI or Parliamentary Censorship?” (Jota, 2019).
- Legal Researcher at the IBMEC/SP Arbitration Research Center.
- Legal Researcher at the IBMEC/SP Media and Internet Research Center – WebLab.
- Coach of the IBMEC/SP team at the National Arbitration Competition.