João Paulo Pessoa
Lawyer with practice in the regulatory and public law area, focused on the infrastructure sector, especially on PPPs and Concessions. Certified PPP Professional (CP3P).
- Doctor of Law from Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC/SP).
- Specialization Certificate, LL.M. from Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC/SP).
- Bachelor of Law from Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC/SP).
- Director of the Basic Sanitation Division of the Infrastructure Department (DEINFRA) of The Federation of Industries of the State of São Paulo (FIESP).
- Former director and councilor of the Brazilian Institute of Legal Studies in Infrastructure (IBEJI).
- Director of the Brazilian Association of Democratic Constitutionalists (ABCD).
- Member of the Constitutional Committee of the Brazilian Bar Association-São Paulo State Chapter.
- Member of the Dispute Review Board Foundation (DRBF).
- Member of the Brazilian Arbitration Committee (CBAr).
- Member of the Constitutional Law Commission for OAB-SP.
- Author of “As Disposições Transitórias no Direito Constitucional Brasileiro" (Lumen Juris, 2017).
- Coauthor of “Tratado Sobre o Marco Regulatório do Saneamento Básico no Direito” (Contracorrente, 2017); “Acesso à informação pública” (Fórum, 2015); “Evaluación Medioambiental, Participación y Protección del Medio Ambiente” (Chile: Editorial Librotecnia, 2013).
- Professor of Constitutional Law at Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC/SP).