Toledo Marchetti Advogados’ Arbitration and Dispute Resolution practice includes the following services:
- National and international arbitration procedures, with specific expertise in construction arbitration and highly complex infrastructure;
- Assistance in preparing case presentations for arbitrations and dispute boards, including the development of legal theses, collection of evidence, and integrated interface with technical staff;
- Assistance in creating the legal and technical strategies for defense and rebuttal in arbitrations and dispute boards.
- Consulting in the preparation for hearings, including the use of audio-visual resources and intensive rehearsals for cross examinations;
- Strategic advice for election of arbitrators, dispute board members and technical assistants;
- Pre-arbitration counseling, including performing a preliminary risk assessment (early case assessment);
- Assistance in the implementation and conduction of dispute boards.