Lucas Russi Farah
Mr. Farah is a lawyer with experience in arbitration, dispute resolution and projects of infrastructure and construction sector.
- Non-Degree Course in International Arbitration - University of Miami (taught by Professor Jan Paulsson).
- LL.M. student in Corporate Law at Insper (Institute of Education and Research).
- Bachelor of Law from the Curitiba University Center (Unicuritiba).
- Member of the Young ICCA.
- Member of ARBITAC´s commission of young arbitration students.
- Member of the Brazilian Association of Arbitration Students (ABEARB).
- Member of the Initiative for Young Arbitrators created by the American Chamber of Commerce for Brazil (INOVARB-AMCHAM).