Adriana Regina Sarra de Deus
Ms. Sarra de Deus has great experience both in construction arbitrations and projects, including drafting and negotiation of complex construction contracts (EPCs, lump sum, cost plus fee, construction management with GMP, etc.), contract management, as well as preparation and presentation of claims.
Adriana’s expertise has always been focused on construction and infrastructure, including her academic background – in addition to published papers, her master’s Thesis and her ongoing PhD deal with construction contacts. She also joins the 2019 Board of the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering – Brazilian Section (AACE Brazil).
- Doctorate Student at the Faculty of Law of the University of São Paulo.
- Master and bachelor’s degrees in law from the Faculty of Law of the University of São Paulo.
- Since January 2019, she is Director-Secretary of the Brazilian Section of the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineers (AACE), an association that she also joins as a member and helped as volunteer with the 2018 Board.
- She is also the Director of Events of the Initiative for Young Arbitrators created by the American Chamber of Commerce for Brazil (INOVARB-AMCHAM).
- She is a member of the Brazilian Arbitration Committee (CBAr).